Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Week 6 EOC: MEx3

First item that identifies me is a bicycle.  It doesn’t matter if it is a road bicycle, mountain bicycle or electric commuter bicycle, I love everything that has two wheels and I am the motor.   When I am on my bicycle, I feel free.  My body is the motor and my mind gives me the strength to push through anything.  Over the years I have enjoyed racing my bicycle and have become friends with many cyclists over the years.  I am a driver on a tandem bicycle for a blind athlete and I get great satisfaction seeing the smile on his face when he is able to enjoy the sport of cycling, especially when we are competing.  Even on a bad day I enjoy the sport of cycling in the great outdoors.  


Second item which identifies me is my Camera.  It brings out the best of my creativity and lets me express my ideas through photography.  I took up photography because when I travel I like to share the landscape with my family and friends.  Learning photography fits into all aspects of my life style.  I really enjoy it because I can complete a project at my own pace.  Photography keeps me relaxed and my mind off of the everyday routine.  Another great thing for me about Photography is that I can do it independently, having no boss or administration to answer to and I can go anywhere, so I am not stuck in a cubical.   


Third item which identifies me is a Nutribullet machine.  There is not a day that goes by that I do not use this machine.  My health is the most important to me.  Eating right is my biggest concern.  I want to live a long and health life Fitness is also another thing that identifies me.  I believe that fitness leads to a healthy lifestyle.  My family and I are very active and enjoy doing physical fitness activities together.  The level of cycling that I do, I need to be in the best health and shape that I can be in.  I also have to watch what I eat and prepare most of my food at home.  If I didn’t focus on my health, I wouldn’t be able to do the things I love. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment