Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Week 7 EOC: Pitch

My restaurant pop up design would be to have a portable smoothie cart.  The cart would attach onto my bicycle so that it would be mobile, I could take it anywhere.  I would have a way to plug the cart into an electrical outlet in the evening to reach a certain temperature so that my products would stay cool up to a certain amount of time.  I would travel locally to bike races or various sport functions while also enjoying photography.   I would design the inside of the cart to be made like the inside of a cooler, with various compartments to hold fruits, ice or misc. smoothie items.  I would also design a way to be able to have a small gas powered generator hooked to the cart so that I was able to have power to operate a small blender to prepare my product.  Making this a mobile cart I could ride my bicycle anywhere.  I would also have cold water bottles and bags of premade trail mix available.  There are times when certain sporting events are in remote areas.  This would be great for athletes after a race to have a recovery drink/ smoothie or just something to snack on after a race.  Some athletes have special medical needs where they need to have something right after completing.  There are even times where spectators don’t bring enough water to last the day and need something to drink, especially children.   I know there has been times when this has been the situation for my family or myself.  I would be able to take payments for my services by having the credit card swipe devise attached to my cellular phone.  It seems that everyone travels with a credit card instead of cash.  Being in a remote area and carrying cash might not be a great idea.   

No comments:

Post a Comment