Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Oblectives


The meaning of an objective is that of a person not influenced by person feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.  Therefore I want to be able to get my mobile restaurant out on social media and also have a poster board with my website/social media information on for everyone to go to post their experience.  I would also give them the opportunity if they posted a comment I would post their business info for advertisement if they wanted me to post it. This seems like a win, win for all.  I would also ask for customers input whether to add another item to sell but I would over the years approach this.  I would still want to provide excellent customer service but not overwhelm myself and take on more than what I could handle.  My mobile restaurant I want be to have not more than two employees running it otherwise to me it seems that it could get out of control.  
Another objective is to provide the best customer service that I know how.  It seems that in today’s society good customer service is hard to come by.  Everything has become so automotive, that the customer service is lacking.  I know that if I have a great customer service experience I share it with family and friend.  I will even go as far as commenting on social media about it.  “Finally, a company’s mission should not be stated as making more sales or profits—profits are only a reward for creating value for customers. Instead, the mission should focus on customers and the customer experience the company seeks to create. Thus, McDonald’s mission isn’t “to be the world’s best and most profitable quick service restaurant,” it’s “to be our customers favorite place and way to eat.” (Pg. 41 Marketing: An Introduction, Armstrong & Kotler) 

No comments:

Post a Comment