Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Price

Pricing is one of the three marketing strategy statements, which is the “planned value proposition.”  (Pg. 250 Marketing: An Introduction, Armstrong & Kotler)  Pricing will be a determining factor whether a business is successful or not.  If your pricing is to high, people will pass your product by.  If your pricing is to low, then your profit margin will not be enough to keep your business successfully moving forward and making your budget goals toward a successful investment.  You want to make sure that you take in account all the details and then set back and pick a price point.  Not only for the product you are selling in your mobile restaurant be some towards the up keep on the mobile it’s self.  In my business plan I would start off with a price then set a three year goal with a small increase in the product I offer but try and set a max limit and work towards that goal if they business is doing well year after year.  I would have a price for the smoothies, a pricing for the bottle water and also the prepackaged trail mix that I would be selling.  If I wanted to take on a side adventure with the prepackaged trail mix I could look into finding a packing company that would work with me, I would purchase the trail mix myself in bulk.  If my mobile restaurant became success early on I would look into taking on another product and adding it to the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment