Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Product


My restaurant pop up design would be to have a portable smoothie cart.  The cart would attach onto my bicycle so that it would be mobile.  I would design the inside of the cart to be made like the inside of a cooler.  I would have a way to charge the cart in the evening to reach a certain temperature so that my products would stay cool up to a certain amount of time.  I would also design a way to be able to have a small gas powered generator hooked to the cart so that I was able to have power to operate a small blender to prepare my product.  Making this a mobile cart I could ride my bicycle anywhere.  This would be great for cyclist after a race to have a recovery drink/ smoothie, especially if an athlete needs something right away.  I would be able to take payments for my services by having the credit card swipe devise attached to my cellular phone.  It seems that everyone travels with a credit card instead of cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment