Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

My creative content for my pop up restaurant would be to market my business from different angles.  An approach of marketing would be to research out to sporting event coordinators are in my area.  Also events that is close enough to travel to and not occur a large traveling expense.  I would market my pop up restaurant on face book to friends and family.  A person’s inner circles of close people tend to be of the same interests as an individual.  For instance, people that have a face book page tend to post things that they like or might be interesting to others.  It tends to multiple from there.  

I would research sports website and work on posting a creative link, grabbing peoples attention to want to find out what my pop up restaurant was all about or where I will be located at.  I would create a flyer that I was able to send out via a mass email.  Also to be able to post it at local athletic clubs, sporting good stores and bicycle stores.  It is also good to diversity your company by exposing yourself in different avenues.  Pinterest is also good advertising and opens opportunities to a whole different crowd.  I would also set up a blog for the public to post their experience of my pop up restaurant.  I could also advertise on my page something for the public to come say to me - like a word of the month when they saw me at an event, that way I would see if the blog was working and the public was reading it.  I would just talk about my pop up restaurant to everyone I came in contact with on a daily basis.  Beings I am doing sports photography and also traveling to sporting events I can reach out to the photography industry also.  

No comments:

Post a Comment