Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Promotion


With starting a small mobile restaurant I feel that promotions are limited.  I would have on my blog a word of the month - relating to a sports theme.  “New technologies have profoundly changed the ways in which people relate to one another.  New tools relating include everything from e-mail, Web sites, blogs, cell phones, and video sharing to online communities and social networks such as My Space, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.” ( Pg. 18 Marketing: An Introduction, Armstrong & Kotler)  From there I would keep a daily log along with my sales total to track where my business was filtering, whether from social media or the vender’s websites.  This would help me to improve on either end for advertising.  “As the pioneer moves through later stages of the life cycle, it must continuously formulate new pricing, promotion, and other marketing strategies. It has the best chance of building and retaining market leadership if it plays its cards correctly from the start.” (Pg 259 Marketing: Introductions, Armstrong & Kotler)  If my business grows fast reflecting monthly gains I might look into a promoting a particular product and donating a dollar amount to a sports foundation and or a sponsored athlete and help out towards their travel or entry fee.  It seems that in today’s society individuals are willing to pay the price if a there is a good cause that a portion of there money is going towards knowing the details behind it.  If an individual has a background on the expenses in which a sport can demand to travel and compete.

No comments:

Post a Comment