Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Business Mission Statement


A business mission statement is “Many organizations develop formal mission statements that answer these questions. A mission statement is a statement of the organization’s purpose—what it wants to accomplish in the larger environment. A clear mission statement acts as an “invisible hand” that guides people in the organization.” (Pg.39 Marketing: An Introduction, Armstrong & Kotler)

I have developed my business to benefit others while promoting a healthy lifestyle.  I want to help promote healthy living opportunities for individuals.  I want individuals to realize that just because they are away from home you can still be make healthy choice.  

I also get satisfaction knowing that I can have a product available for those who are in need, while enjoying the great outdoors.  Over the years for myself I have been away from home and my sugar level has dropped, and I had thought to myself, if only there was something I could grab to eat to make myself feel better.  Traveling around, meeting new people while also enjoying what I love to do.    “But mission statements should be market oriented and defined in terms of satisfying basic customer needs.” (Pg 40, Marketing: An Introduction, Armstrong & Kotler)  I wouldn’t have it any other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment