Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Week 10 EOC: What Are the Benefits vs The Features


I picked my project because not only do I like the outdoors, I like to visit and meet new people, all while traveling.  What better way than to provide a service to the public than to make available a service that might be limited in the area.  It is to provide a service to the public that is convenient when others don’t realize they might be in need of.  In today’s society it seems that convince fits into many peoples lifestyle.  For instant when heading out to watch sporting events, the average person isn’t thinking about, will I need something to drink or eat while I am away from home.  No, it is convenient to grab something on the go or in the moment.  That’s where I came up with the idea of a portable smoothie restaurant, also offering water and trial mix for a healthy snack.  It promotes a healthy choice, great conversation and while enjoying sports in the outdoors.  Trying to help promote healthy choices to others is beneficial for me, I am selling healthy choices while away from home.  As far as marketing goes, my plan is to use social media postings on the event websites.  I would also reach out to venders to let them know about my mobile restaurant and what I have to offer, getting event coordinators to contact me to attend the events.  If I were to get more requests than I could fulfill myself, I would invest in a second mobile restaurant cart and hire someone to bring on board to help.  Before taking on the addition to my business, I would make sure that I could find some one with the same passion of promoting health and the motivation that I put into my business as if it was there own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment