Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Target Marketing Strategies


I will start a spreadsheet, then start researching online as to which states have the highest seasonal mid to warm weather.  Then target certain cities to see what outdoor sporting events take place and at what time of the year.  I have a pretty open schedule so it leaves room for myself to travel.  Depending on what expenses would accrue I might purchase a trailer to be able to travel around and stop at a few locations outside of Nevada throughout the year.  I would also reach out to the event coordinators and see what their stats for sport attendance on an average of five year to make sure my travels were worthy my time and efforts.  “To be successful, companies must also be effective at implementation—turning marketing strategies into marketing actions.” (Pg 61 Marketing: An Introduction, Armstrong & Kotler)

When I believe in a product that I have to offer to others I will talk it up to get the word out and keep up on my social media.  Once I knew what sporting events I would be attending throughout the year I would post my locations of travel and encourage people of the sporting community to come by and say hi and tell me where your from so that I can track and post on my social media.  “Through implementation, the company turns the plans into actions. Control consists of measuring and evaluating the results of marketing activities and taking corrective action where needed. “ (Pg 55 Marketing: An Introduction, Armstrong & Kotler) Also, after a few years if my profit margin is up is to expand to the beach areas, having items available just for the average tourist in town walking along the beach and enjoying the atmosphere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment