Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Implementation Evaluation Control


If I am not promoting my mobile restaurant in the proper environments then my end result for my business will not be successful.  “Consumer value and relationships are at the center of marketing strategy and programs.” (Pg. 61 2 Company and Marketing strategy partnering to build Customer Relations, Armstrong & Kotler)  I would seek out sporting event websites, social media and visit local sporting stores.  I would schedule a meeting with event coordinators, to get the local events up and coming.  I would have a website and certain social media accounts set up so that I could provide this information to whomever might give me the opportunity to have my link posted to the local event website and not miss the opportunity when asked.  I would be proactive and asking the event coordinators if I could provide them with my social media info so they would take me serious.  I would have goals set for my business’s accomplishments whether good or bad to keep me on a on track.  “Marketing control involves four steps.  Managing first sets specific marketing goals.  It then measures its performance in the marketing and evaluates the causes of any difference between expected and actual performance.  Finally, managing takes corrective action to close the gaps between its goals and its performance.” (Pg. 58, Marketing: An introduction, Armstrong & Kotler)

No comments:

Post a Comment